Sunday, August 26, 2012

Custom Framing

My Mom wanted a frame built for her counted cross stitch.  It was framed many many years ago, but the frame was dated.  The frame was a very odd shape; something she could not go to the store and buy a frame that size. 
She had Dad build her a frame just the perfect size and colors to match her den.  


Stained fluted with maroon outer edge

I bought this initial at Hobby Lobby and did not want to screw it into my walls.  I gave it to Dad and told him to make something cute for me.  This is what he came up with.  I love it.
Red frame with yellow big rope 4x6 frame opening



Special order - smooth wood, painted green and distressed - off white trim
Frame holds 3 - 4x6 pictures
Perfect for the snapshots of the grandkids!


Grey frame with dark maroon trim for a diploma

Email us about any of your custom frame needs.  We would love to quote you a price.  

All Frames are custom made.  They will vary slightly from these samples that are shown.  The samples are for sale.  You can also custom design your frame and choose the paint that best fits your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment